Wednesday 8 August 2018

Butterflies are a fluttering ....

I had an assignment to create a Butterfly postcard for August and couldn't stop at one ... ended up with three. lol

I finally got my new embroidery software figured out, after about a year or so of owning it.  Mostly time was my issue, as I just wasn't motivated to sit down and really figure it out.  Now there's no excuse to finish a project request from a friend.

Anyhow, here are my three postcards for your viewing pleasure.  Hope you all have a great day.




1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I especially love the colors in the last one - reminds me of a flower garden that any butterfly would love to visit.

    ReplyDelete

"Autumn" is the name of this pretty Heritage Keepsake Journal

Some time back in the summer I purchased this pretty Keepsake Journal kit from Georgeanne on the Facebook group page called "Damsels in...