Monday 4 March 2019

UFO Sunday

As hard as it was I spent all day Sunday working on UFO's.  I recently had started 6 crazy quilted sewing kits that needed finishing.  The first one I made I wasn't totally happy with and when I was finished the other 5 I realized that I had made it too wide so I un-assembled it and cut it to size and re-stitched it.


 
I had also put a magnetic dome in the front under that button and wasn't happy with that, so I removed it and covered it with a charm.  I realized when making the other 5 kits that a narrow piece of elastic loop worked better for this project.  Here are the other 5:
 
 


 


 
I laid them flat a photographed them so you could properly see all the stitching and button  clusters.  And when they were finished they looked like this:
 
 
 
Another UFO done!

 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Autumn" is the name of this pretty Heritage Keepsake Journal

Some time back in the summer I purchased this pretty Keepsake Journal kit from Georgeanne on the Facebook group page called "Damsels in...