Monday 30 July 2018

TIME FLIES ....

     Were did July go and why do the summer months always fly by so fast.  Well, I did manage to get my July block done for the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2018, and I did this by combining a class assignment from the Ribbon Embroidery class I am taking.  So the centre block of ribbon embroidered roses was my inspiration for this block and the rest of it just fell into place.  For this month I also wanted to incorporate some different fabrics and textures, so I included pieces from my thrift store finds.  I hope you enjoy my efforts...thanks for looking :)

 








 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours you used!!! And the beautiful ribbon flowers in the middle. And the dragonfly. Never mind - I love it all!

    ReplyDelete

"Autumn" is the name of this pretty Heritage Keepsake Journal

Some time back in the summer I purchased this pretty Keepsake Journal kit from Georgeanne on the Facebook group page called "Damsels in...