Sunday 10 March 2024

"Autumn" is the name of this pretty Heritage Keepsake Journal

Some time back in the summer I purchased this pretty Keepsake Journal kit from Georgeanne on the Facebook group page called "Damsels in Lace"
I asked for her to create a kit in autumn colors which she did a fabulous job doing.  This is my third project from her and I have been beyond delighted with each one she has created.








As you can see she sent me a beautiful selection of vintage fabrics lace and trims, as well as, some old photographs and postcards.
The pattern was emailed to me in PDF format and was very easy to follow with lots of images to reference from.

I had set aside a few of my own embellishments for this project, as I wanted to incorporate a beautiful hand painted MOP button, that was painted by Gerry Krueger from USA. 
As an after thought I also created a collaged snippet style wrap around closure.  


Presenting " Autumn "














*****************************************************************
Wishing you all a wonderful autumn.

********************
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Autumn" is the name of this pretty Heritage Keepsake Journal

Some time back in the summer I purchased this pretty Keepsake Journal kit from Georgeanne on the Facebook group page called "Damsels in...