Friday 8 January 2021

A Special Needlekeep

 Happy New Year friends.  

It's nice to be back in blog land again.  My apologies for being absent these many months.  

I have finished many projects, and started a few, as well, and will try and be more vigilant in sharing these with you all.


First up is a precious Needlekeep I created from a gorgeous kit I purchased from Georganne Miller Anderson, who you can find at Damsels in Lace on FB.  She sources beautiful vintage European laces for her kits and custom creates for her clients a lovely selection of pieces to create from. 



This kit comes beautifully wrapped with complete easy to follow instructions on how to assemble.










Each package labelled for easy access.










Full of more than enough embellishments to create with.











And this gorgeous cabochon button, with the most delicate boutique of Forget-me-not Flowers.  The prettiest button I have ever seen.





Usually, Georganne gives her Needlekeep kits a name, but I have named my own.  Recently, on December 24, 2020, I became a grandmother for the first time.  A sweet little girl, who I hope will take up the needle some day.

So may I present,

"Aurora"











Some pretty scissors tied in there with silk ribbon.


A view of the front and back cover laid open.



I hope you enjoyed my post today.
  Be back soon with more completed projects.
Enjoy your day my friends.

****************

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your feedback, xo



































4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The needlebook is spectacular! What a gorgeous keepsake.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb, it was so much fun to make. Hope little Aurora will following in my sewing footsteps someday. xo

      Delete

"Autumn" is the name of this pretty Heritage Keepsake Journal

Some time back in the summer I purchased this pretty Keepsake Journal kit from Georgeanne on the Facebook group page called "Damsels in...