Friday 10 May 2019

Another One Bit The Dust ...

As I mentioned the other day I have been finishing up some projects ... started and abandoned ... my attention span can be very short sometimes (wink wink), and I have a tendency to jump around from project to project.  
Eventually, one has to finish a few of them to get back on track, so to speak. 
So here is something I'd like to share with you.  I really enjoyed putting this one together ... the colors of these batiks I used were so pretty and with the addition of the vintage lace, well it just comes across as very Victorian to me.



 
Front
 


Back 
 




 
A few close up pics.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.
Hugs
**************************
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Helen, your Crazy Quilting is marvelous, so very beautiful and amazing , it really looks Victorian , and all the wonderful embroidery, did you also do that yourself... A little wonder - xo from Dorthe, and thank you for your visit . :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dorthe for stopping by my blog. I haven't been posting here lately as I have been busy. Yes, embroidery is my first love and I like to dabble in it when I can. Crazy quilting is a great outlet for that. Looking forward to getting back here with some finished projects soon. Take care

    ReplyDelete

"Autumn" is the name of this pretty Heritage Keepsake Journal

Some time back in the summer I purchased this pretty Keepsake Journal kit from Georgeanne on the Facebook group page called "Damsels in...