Monday 21 January 2019

Stitch Meditation

Who knew that something so simple could be so addicting.  I recently was invited to join a Facebook group called "Stitch Meditation".  You take the simplest pieces of leftover bits of fabric, trim and whatever and stitch it onto squares of fabric ( I used whatever I felt like, cause there are no rules here).  Make a picture or just stitch them on ... the idea is just to calmly sit and stitch without any worries.  Here are few of my attempts:



 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! We all have lots of scraps and often end up throwing them out for lack of knowing what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete

"Autumn" is the name of this pretty Heritage Keepsake Journal

Some time back in the summer I purchased this pretty Keepsake Journal kit from Georgeanne on the Facebook group page called "Damsels in...