Monday 24 February 2020

I'm Back ... I know it's been awhile.

Sorry for my absence here...eek it was October 17 since my last post.

I have been spending a lot of my time since last fall finishing up some projects in my sewing room.  I finished the tops on 3 quilts and have sent them over to my sister's in Prince George for top quilting.  You can find her on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/LBQuiltExpressions/reviews/


Barb and Les do an amazing job!

I will post pics when I have the binding on and they are completely finished .

******

I also have been working on a couple of projects for a crazy quilt magazine which are (top secret), lol, for the time being.  With any luck they will be in the summer issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine.  After the magazine is published I will also post some pics here.

******

In the mean time I have some pics of a cute little Junk Journal project I have been working on.  I will be doing a few more of these cute little journals...in fact I have another one in the works already and several ideas swirling around in my head.  I really need to jot down these ideas somewhere ... hmm!! Oh well...I hope you enjoy the flip through "A Walk in the Woods"


This journal topper was created with corrugated cardboard, acrylic paint, stamps, fabric, yarn, buttons, paper, metal and little glass ladybug bead.  And wrapped in a chiffon ribbon.






With lots of pages for journaling,





and tucks and tags,










and envelopes for squirreling away secrets





And a mini journal tucked in the back cover,


made from a book of poems


filled with stamped papers



and a sweet poem.


*******

Thank you friends from near and far, for stopping by and having a look.  

Be back soon, Hugs
*****
































No comments:

Post a Comment

"Autumn" is the name of this pretty Heritage Keepsake Journal

Some time back in the summer I purchased this pretty Keepsake Journal kit from Georgeanne on the Facebook group page called "Damsels in...