Monday 16 April 2018

A little bit of this .... a little bit of that!

I had a fabulous weekend ... and all because I did a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  Started off Saturday working on my Coffee, Peaches and Cream block ... added some very pretty peach and cream roses to the left side of the block, which you will see in the photos above.  I finally decided what to do with the little round tuft of rabbit fur that I had and using Gerry Krueger's method of stitching on felt to make my bunny and added the tail after ..... turned out delightful!!  I did manage a little bit of housework, a little bit of cooking, a little bit of baking and a little bit of sunning myself on the deck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Autumn" is the name of this pretty Heritage Keepsake Journal

Some time back in the summer I purchased this pretty Keepsake Journal kit from Georgeanne on the Facebook group page called "Damsels in...